Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Little Girl

 

See this little girl right here?  This little girl....
  • can drive me up a wall
  • is braver than I'll ever be
  • gets ALL of my jokes!
  • never runs out of "I love yous"
  • gives the best hugs
  • is my BIGGEST fan
  • tends to talk in her sleep
  • hates wearing socks
  • has the wildest imagination
  • is genuinely kind
  • loves her some Jesus

and the MOST important thing you should know about this little girl is that she is the BEST thing that ever happened to me :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the silly, and serious side of the list. :)
    Sorry it took me so long to comment! Thanks for linking!
    xoxo
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Megan!
      Have a blessed day! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete