Monday, February 11, 2013

Far Beyond Impossible

I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine.  Come to me with positive expectations, knowing there is no limit to what I can accomplish.  Ask My Spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me.  Do not be discouraged by the fact tht many of your prayers are yet unanswered.  Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust in Me in the dark.  The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention.  Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life.
---Excerpt from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

*Something happened recently, and it is really challenging my mission to live fearlessly.  It is causing me to work harder to stay in the Spirit.  It is putting my faith to the test.  It is giving me a chance to fully rely on God's Wisdom, Power, and Goodness and see How Great Thou Art.  Though it is sometimes hard to live out, I know that He CAN do far beyond what I think is impossible.*

No comments:

Post a Comment